- Thrive Full Movie at worldwideponzicollapse.blogspot.com
- We are all slaves of the central banks – CNBC – worldwideponzicollapse.blogspot.com
- Are you smarter than a Canadian seventh grader? – worldwideponzicollapse.blogspot.com
- Worldwide race to debase all paper currency 2.0 at worldwideponzicollapse.blogspot.com
- One world currency – a bankers wet dream at worldwideponzicollapse.blogspot.com
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Silver is now entering the next phase. The curve is starting to accelerate. Starting this Sunday night, expect Silver to appreciate rapidly as everything else deflates compared to silver and gold. If you haven’t already converted that soon to be … Continue reading
Silver passed $44 an ounce (currently $44.63). If you invested in silver at the start of this year, congratulations, you’ve achieved a 50% ROI (return on investment) in under 4 months. Buy silver.
The closing price for silver this week is $43.05 an ounce. Don’t accept a bankster promise of silver, get physical silver now. Even CNBC is (slowly) starting to get it.
One day soon in the life of the E-Trade Baby.
Silver is over $42 an ounce (currently $42.28) amid rumours of nationalization by Bolivia of its silver mines. Buy silver while you still can.
Another record high overnight as silver breaks $41 an ounce (currently $41.14). Beat a bankster, buy silver.
Professor Cornel West and professor Francis Fox Piven interviewed on GritTV discuss the current state of affairs in America and what the poor and middle class can do about it. Dr. West has a “gift” for language. Check out the … Continue reading